WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Friday 20 December 2013

Wings...




These three pictures also have a common thread.....Wings.
I hope you enjoy them.

Well Freddie sounds more like himself so at last he's feeling better.
Yesterday his cousins Trevor and Pansy visited.
As he doesn't see them that often it was great for him.
And last night Grandson Richard went and he thought how 
well he looked now. He's been trying to walk this morning
and getting there slowly with some sort of special boot.
I am so glad at the improvement!
I just wish there was some improvement to my head cold.....

Take care everyone and I hope you've all
just about finished your gift wrapping!
Love and Hugs
June xxx

2 comments:

pchickki said...

They are beautiful June
Thanks for sharing your talent with us

sheila 77 said...

These are so pretty and a pleasure to look at. If I had to choose one, I would choose the first, or maybe the third, but then again I don't want the second to feel left out.
That's good news about Freddie, and I hope you, yourself, are feeling much better too.